0

Date:

advanced Search
  • Photographer
  • Country
  • State
  • From Date
  • To Date

Search for a Photo, Category & Sub Category, Photo ID, Special Collection, Keywords, Personalities, Events, Year Wise.

Return to Search Result

Image ID: 120802249

Caption : SALEM, 30/01/2011: Spewing toxic smoke: A plastic recycling unit in Salem city was totally GUTTED in a fire accidents on January 30, 2011. Photo: E. Lakshmi Narayanan

Image Type Dimensions (Pixels) (W Χ H) (Px) (W Χ H) Resolutions Price
504x329 72DPI $ 25 /-
756x494 72DPI $ 31 /-
900x589 300DPI $ 62 /-
2792x1828 300DPI $ 124 /-

*The image belongs to single owner for purchased period of time; actual size will be downloaded
Exclusive Duration Price
$ 506 /-
$ 680 /-
$ 796 /-
$ 921 /-
$ 1,096 /-

Photographer :E Lakshmi narayanan
Category:
Disaster and Accident
Sub-Category: FIRE
Credit: THE HINDU

Creation Date: 2011-01-30
Image Size: 2792 x 1828 pixels
File Size: 507 KB

City : SALEM
State : TAMIL NADU
Country :INDIA

View : 25 Times
Download : 0 Times
0000-00-00 00:00:00

Keywords

FIRE ACCIDENT , PLASTIC RECYCLING UNIT , GUTTED , FIRE , SMOKE , DAMAGED , ONLOOKERS , SALEM

Enter muliple keywords by comma seperator
Eg: key1, key2, key3
Related Keywords
    No keyword match for this image
related images
last viewed
  • Related Images
    No Similar images for this image
    No keyword match for this image

Last viewed

Kasturi Buildings, 859 & 860, Anna Salai, Chennai 600002, India. Tel: +91 44 2857 6300 / 2857 6608

© 2004 The Hindu Images, All Rights Reserved.
Top