0

Date:

advanced Search
  • Photographer
  • Country
  • State
  • From Date
  • To Date

Search for a Photo, Category & Sub Category, Photo ID, Special Collection, Keywords, Personalities, Events, Year Wise.

Return to Search Result

FISHING

Image ID: 107710027

Caption : A traditional fishermen engaged in fishing near Kochi in Kerala. The State government has implemented a scheme providing insurance coverage to traditional fishing implements such as crafts and gears. The assured amount is 75 per cent of the agreed value of the fishing implement which will be met by the government and the remaining 25 per cent will be met by the beneficiary. About 2 lakh traditional fishermen will benefit by this scheme. Photo: K_K_Mustafah 17/3/09

Image Type Dimensions (Pixels) (W Χ H) (Px) (W Χ H) Resolutions Price
336x513 72DPI $ 28 /-
504x770 72DPI $ 35 /-
600x917 300DPI $ 70 /-
1504x2300 300DPI $ 140 /-

*The image belongs to single owner for purchased period of time; actual size will be downloaded
Exclusive Duration Price
$ 569 /-
$ 766 /-
$ 896 /-
$ 1,037 /-
$ 1,235 /-

Photographer :K K Mustafah
Category:
Economy Business and Finance
Sub-Category: AGRICULTURE
Credit: THE HINDU

Creation Date: 2009-03-17
Image Size: 1504 x 2300 pixels
File Size: 2 MB

City : KOCHI
State : KERALA
Country :INDIA

View : 1 Times
Download : 0 Times
0000-00-00 00:00:00

Keywords

KOCHI , CHINESE FISHING NETS

Enter muliple keywords by comma seperator
Eg: key1, key2, key3
related images
last viewed
  • Related Images

Last viewed

Kasturi Buildings, 859 & 860, Anna Salai, Chennai 600002, India. Tel: +91 44 2857 6300 / 2857 6608

© 2004 The Hindu Images, All Rights Reserved.
Top